IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It is an IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions. Crest has been awarded a 5-year GSA IT Schedule 70 contract (47QTCA18D002A) for Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51 for all IT Professional Services includes:
- Cloud services (all associated labor);
- Cognitive computing;
- Conversion and implementation support;
- Database planning and design;
- Internet of Things (IoT);
- IT project management;
- Migration services (of all kinds);
- Network services;
- Resources and facilities management;
- Systems analysis, design, and implementation; and
- Other services relevant to 29 CFR 541.400.
8(a) Simplified Acquisition or Sole-source set-aside contracts
Most contracts are competitive, but sometimes there are exceptions to this rule. Sole-source contracts are a kind of contract that can be issued without a competitive bidding process. This usually happens in situations where only a single business can fulfill the requirements of a contract.
GSA has established four (4) Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Numbers (SINs) on IT Schedule 70 to provide agencies quicker access to key, pre-vetted support services that will expand agencies’ capacity to test their high-priority IT systems, rapidly address potential vulnerabilities, and stop adversaries before they impact our networks.